John Avellanet has gained tremendous acclaim on his speeches, workshops and teleconferences for corporate clients and conference venues around the world. He consistently garners “excellent” and “Wow” feedback from attendees. Conference organizers and program directors repeatedly note that he gets the highest evaluations of any of their speakers. Read some of the hundreds of testimonials.
I would go out of my way to hear John speak on any subject just to enjoy his style of message delivery. He speaks with a brilliant combination of energy, humor, positive attitude, and solid meat-on-the-bones details. Perfect.
- Wayne Starnes, CEO, Cary, North Carolina
If you are interested in having Mr. Avellanet speak to your corporate, professional, or civic group, the following will be helpful as you finalize your plans:
1. The fee for Mr. Avellanet to speak is negotiated on a case-by-case basis. Mr. Avellanet does not charge fees to speak to schools or non-profit, educational institutes although required travel is to be reimbursed at an at-cost pass through.
2. To schedule a speaking engagement, please send Mr. Avellanet a message using the Contact the Author link. You can also call Mr. Avellanet at 757-645-2864.
3. Once your event’s arrangements have been finalized, please make sure to send Mr. Avellanet confirmation of all pertinent information – travel directions, preferred hotels, the number of people expected, the average seniority of the audience, etc.
Simply put, John is the best in the business. Period.
- Nancy Singer, President of Compliance Alliance, Founder of AdvaMed’s Medical Technology Learning Institute (MTLI) and former FDA prosecutor, Washington, D.C.
4. Attendees at Mr. Avellanet’s talks can receive detailed outlines with room for notes, downloadable reference material, free follow-up one-on-one advice, and more.
I challenge anyone to find a better speaker. You are passionate, enthusiastic, and dynamic. I heard nothing but praise from my colleagues. Thank you.
- Ginger Norfleet, San Francisco, California
John Avellanet is an excellent speaker – one of the best I have ever heard. His message is direct, clear, timely, and relevant. His visuals enhance the message. He also includes many of his personal experiences that further support the discussion. Any organization or conference director would do well to make sure he’s prominent on the program.
- Dr. Paul Pluta, Institute of Validation Technology, Chicago, Illinois